Compact infrared oven for the O&P field and orthopaedic shoe technology
The IR803 has been engineered specifically for the O&P field for heating Blister-Forming trays and smaller pieces of flat plastics. Like all Witzel Infrared-ovens, the IR803 uses a combination of Quartz Infrared tubes and an optical temperature measuring system which measures the material surface.The result is an ”Instant On” unit that never overheats, heats evenly and uses less energy!
Never burn your plastics again!
Like all Witzel IR ovens, the IR803 uses quartz infrared emitters combined with an optical temperature measuring system that measures the material surface. The result is a furnace that requires no preheating time, does not overheat the material and uses a minimum of energy!
The updated software with a reduced and modern design offers new features and practice based improvements. Well known features like Timer or Heating-ramp options or the graphic trend of the heating process are even more intuitive to use. Equipped with an external USB interface for program updates the ovens are prepared for future extensions or improvements.
The compnents of the latest Infrared-Oven Series ..03
- Easy operation via central touch panel with new, updated user interface
- Individual maintenance instructions with access to online manuals via QR code scan
- Precise thermostat control by measuring material temperature
- Memory for user-defined heating processes
- Graphical history display to control heating processes
- Future-proof through software updates
As well as the proven functions of direct SET point temperature input, Timer and ramp feature for slow heating processes (pre-preg processing).