Infrared-Oven for the O&P field
The IR1303 XTR is a model variant of the successful IR1303. The IR1303 XTR offers the same functions as the IR1303, but the depth of the heating surface has been increased by 50cm. The useful size has thus increased to approx. 124 x 154cm. The IR1303 XTR thus closes the gap between the IR1303 and the IR2103 DUAL.
Of course, the IR1303 XTR also offers the advantages of innovative optical temperature measurement and a control system of the latest generation. The complete control system is 100% identical to the IR1303.
The components of the latest Infrared-oven Series ..03
- Easy operation via central touch panel with new, updated user interface
- Material trolley with fully integrated holder for blister-forming thermoforming frames
- Individual maintenance instructions with access to online manuals via QR code scan
- Space-saving sliding door on models with material trolley
- Precise thermostat control by measuring material temperature
- Memory for user-defined heating processes
- Graphical history display for monitoring heating processes
- Future-proof through software updates
As well as the proven functions of direct SETpoint temperature input,As well as the proven functions of direct SETpoint temperature input,Timer and ramp function for slow heating processes (pre-preg processing).
Never burn your plastics again!
Infrarot-Wärme ist Strahlungswärme welche die Umgebungsluft im Ofen nur indirekt erhitzt. Durch die einzigartige optische Temperaturmessung der Witzel Infrarot-Öfen haben Sie ständig die Kontrolle über die Oberflächentemperatur Ihres Materials - und darauf kommt es an!
As world leaders, Witzel infrared ovens feature an optical temperature sensor. This innovative technology makes it possible to combine the enormous heating power and speed of the infrared quartz emitters with reliable temperature control. By measuring the material temperature (and not the interior temperature), the full power of the IR quartz emitters can be utilised.
The result is an oven that is ready for immediate use, requires no preheating time and at the same time does not overheat the material! This "ON DEMAND" use drastically reduces energy consumption. Preheating times of up to one hour, which are common in this size range, are finally a thing of the past!
Energy-saving due to "on demand" use. Preheating no longer necessary!