Infrared-Oven for the O&P field
The IR1003 was specially designed for the requirements in the orthopaedic workshop. The newly developed software of the ..03 series with the 3.5" touch panel is the central control unit of the furnace.
In addition to the simple input of the desired SET temperature, the current ACTUAL temperature of the material is displayed on the main screen. From the main screen, you can quickly access the timer and ramp functions as well as the graphic display of the heating process. A USB interface guarantees the future-proofing of the control system through programme updates.
The components of the latest Infrared-oven Series ..03
- Easy operation via central touch panel with new, updated user interface
- Material trolley with fully integrated holder for blister-forming thermoforming frames
- Individual maintenance instructions with access to online manuals via QR code scan
- Space-saving sliding door on models with material trolley
- Precise thermostat control by measuring material temperature
- Memory for user-defined heating processes
- Graphical history display for monitoring heating processes
- Future-proof through software updates
As well as the proven functions of direct SETpoint temperature input,As well as the proven functions of direct SETpoint temperature input,Timer and ramp function for slow heating processes (pre-preg processing).
Never burn your plastics again!
Infrarot-Wärme ist Strahlungswärme welche die Umgebungsluft im Ofen nur indirekt erhitzt. Durch die einzigartige optische Temperaturmessung der Witzel Infrarot-Öfen haben Sie ständig die Kontrolle über die Oberflächentemperatur Ihres Materials - und darauf kommt es an!
As world leaders, Witzel infrared ovens feature an optical temperature sensor. This innovative technology makes it possible to combine the enormous heating power and speed of the infrared quartz emitters with reliable temperature control. By measuring the material temperature (and not the interior temperature), the full power of the IR quartz emitters can be utilised.
The result is an oven that is ready for immediate use, requires no preheating time and at the same time does not overheat the material! This "ON DEMAND" use drastically reduces energy consumption. Preheating times of up to one hour, which are common in this size range, are finally a thing of the past!
Energy-saving due to "on demand" use. Preheating no longer necessary!