Infrared-Oven for the O&P field
Section Orthotics & Prothesis
The IR1002 has been developed especially for the O&P field and its special needs. The new developed controller of the ..02 series is the central control unit of the oven. Beside an easy to adjust SET temperature the main screen shows the CURRENT temperature of the material.
Starting at the main screen other features like Timer or Heating-ramp options or the graphic trend of the heating process can be easily accessed. Equipped with an external USB interface for program updates the ovens are prepared for future extensions or improvements.
The components of the new WITZEL SPS control with 3,5" Touch panel
- Easy operation by central Touch panel
- Precise thermostat control by measuring the material temperature
- Direct SET temperature input
- Timer feature
- Ramp feature for slow heating processes (Pre-Preg processing)
- User-defined heating process memory
- Graphic trend visualization for heating process control
- Optimized heat insulation of the oven housing
- Sustainable by software updates
- Space saving sliding door for all ovens with Roll-about tray
Never burn your plastics again!
Infrared-heat is radiation-heat which heats materials and not air. The ingenious optical temperature control system of our Witzel Infrared-ovens gives you the absolute control over the surface temperature of the material - and that´s what is important!
The innovative Witzel Infrared-ovens are equipped with an optical temperature-feeler. Thus we have been able to combine the enormous heating-power and -speed of the infrared-tubes with a reliable temperature control. Due to the measuring of the material´s surface temperature (and not the inside air temperature) the full performance of the IR-tubes can be used.
The result is an oven which is instant on, which needs no preheating time and does not overheat and burn materials. Caused by this “ON DEMAND” use the energy consumption is drastically reduced. Usual pre-heating times of up to one hour are definitely a thing of the past!
„Instant on“ unit - less energy consumption!
Heat on demand - no preheating necessary!