... next generation
Special unit for Pre-Preg technology
The new standard in composite processing
Like the PO1200, the PO1800 convection oven has been developed for the special needs of Pre-Preg processing in the O&P
field. Due to extended internal height of 180cm this unit offers more spare for processing larger moulds. The heating cabinet is equipped with a standard 4x vacuum connector inside as well as a an external water separator is placed at the right side
of the housing.
- Microprocessor based control with PID feature, optimized for Pre-Preg processing
- User friendly control interface with touch-panel
- Timer- and Ramp-feature for programming individual heating graphs
- Mould/Material-sensor to control the unit by material temperature
- Energie-saving 3-zone segmentation to reduce inside dimensions of the heating cabinet for small moulds
- Standard 4x vacuum-connector with external water-separator
During development a special attention has been focused on the control which manages the heating process. „Heart“ of the system is the microprocessor based central control unit with its special inhouse engineered software and user interface.
The integrated touch-panel and its interactive menu control allows an intuitive operation of the multiple functions. For a specific monitoring of the entire process it can also be controlled by an external temperature sensor (standard scope of delivery). For that just a thin wire sensor is placed at the edge of the Pre-Preg material, between the layers and plugged into the front panel of the control unit. Thus the entire heating process is controlled by the exact core temperature of the material.
Further an integrated Timer- and Ramp-feature allows to program and store individual heating graphs. Withal the user can visualize the entire heating process by a graphic trend. Disturbances can be monitored by a screen entered from the main menu.
- Energy-saving by three zone segmentation
- Processing of normal Thermoplastics possible as well.
- Accessories for processing of Blister forming frames available as an option